Great talk at Google today by Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian

Originally published October 17, 2013

Alexis Ohanian's new book Without their Permission was just released yesterday. Copies were on sale and I bought one :-) When Alexis signed the book I bought, I joked about my slight disappointment that Reddit switched away from their Common Lisp initial implementation. Thus his comment. Nice Reddit Alien drawing.

Alexis talked about freedom of the Internet, and his charitable work. He also had great advice on entrepreneurship. The fellow at Google who interviewed Alexis (I didn't catch his name) did a fine job. Lots of fun!

As long as I am posting pictures, here is a picture of the talk and of my lunch earlier in the day:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ruby Sinatra web apps with background work threads

My Dad's work with Robert Oppenheimer and Edward Teller

Time and Attention Fragmentation in Our Digital Lives