I am back from vacation

Carol and I went on a Mexican Riviera cruise with my parents, brother, and sister in law. Carol and I went white water rapids rafting east of Acapulco, rode zip lines 100-150 feet above the ground in a rain forest canopy east of Puerto Vallarta, and went kayaking and hiking on Deer Island (off shore from Mazatlan). Otherwise, I just enjoyed some Mexican beer, tried to avoid over-eating (not easy to do on a cruise ship), enjoyed walking around Mexican port cities, and kicked back. I have been working really long hours for about 8 months straight, so the time off was great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ruby Sinatra web apps with background work threads

My Dad's work with Robert Oppenheimer and Edward Teller

Time and Attention Fragmentation in Our Digital Lives