Having fun in San Diego

I am in San Diego seeing family and friends. Sunday was great: I took my two young grandchildren to Lego Land for the day. I was having breakfast with an old friend (now a Yahoo search guru) in Del Mar this morning and I also ran into one of my favorite bosses from my years at SAIC (I worked for this guy 3 different times - good to recycle old bosses!)

For late Christmas presents, I bought my parents a Mac iSite video camera and they bought me one - now, if I comb my hair I can talk with my parents and let them see me in my home office in Sedona. Should be fun. I don't meet many of my customers (since I telecommute) so it might be cool to have occasional short video-enabled teleconferences with customers also.

I will be back in my home office in Sedona on Thursday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ruby Sinatra web apps with background work threads

My Dad's work with Robert Oppenheimer and Edward Teller

Time and Attention Fragmentation in Our Digital Lives