Sweet: Ubuntu 10.4 released

I have been running 10.4 beta for a while so I am just doing an update. Before the update I made a nice discovery: I had problems getting the Realtek wireless working in my Toshiba Satellite U505 but this morning I noticed that Realtek had new Linux drivers available that work fine for me. Best to either buy slightly older hardware for using Linux, or to develop patience.

I only have two servers (usually I work with customers' servers on their projects) and I am trying to decide if I need to update those. I host my own web apps on Google AppEngine and Heroku so my servers are largely unused.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ruby Sinatra web apps with background work threads

Time and Attention Fragmentation in Our Digital Lives

My Dad's work with Robert Oppenheimer and Edward Teller