Secrets to living a happy life

My wife and I watched a DVD movie "The Secret" this evening. While it was very good, I think that I can do better -:)
  • Follow Joseph Campbell's advice to discover what you really love doing and make that your career: follow your bliss
  • Count the blessings in your life every day while minimizing the time you spend on negative thoughts
  • Take full responsibility for your life for a good feeling of self empowerment
  • Give up on trying to control other people and put your energies into your own thoughts and behaviors
  • Concentrate on the current moment with minimal time planning for the future and less time regretting things in the past

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ruby Sinatra web apps with background work threads

My Dad's work with Robert Oppenheimer and Edward Teller

Time and Attention Fragmentation in Our Digital Lives