Java Wiki tools

A customer has been interested in adding Wiki support to their web site. There are many Java packages available, but I found two that seemed especialy easy to set up and use:

VeryQuickWiki
Fwiki

I have been looking at web based open source document management, authoring tools, knowledge management, etc. that might work well with version 2 of my KBtextmaster product that I hope to release first or second quarter of 2005. The KBtextmaster is a service that provides REST and XML-RPC interfaces for categorizing and summarizing text (*). I am planning on providing free "glue" code for Python based Plone and several Java open source projects.

(*) I m considering support for RDF tuple extraction from text (based on a few ontologies), but that is likely to be a separate product in the future - that code is still 'research quality' and probably will be for some time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ruby Sinatra web apps with background work threads

My Dad's work with Robert Oppenheimer and Edward Teller

Time and Attention Fragmentation in Our Digital Lives