Classic "slip of the tongue"

My wife and I were just watching CNN and the host was apparently interviewing a security expert who was giving what I thought was an amazingly one-sided take on the private military company Blackwater's recent bad publicity in Iraq. After sounding like an advertisement for how great Blackwater is she had a "slip of the tongue": when asked what some of the services Blackwater provides in Iraq she said "we protect ...". Notice the use of the word "we". It looks to me like CNN may have been interviewing a Blackwater employee without divulging that bit of information to viewers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ruby Sinatra web apps with background work threads

Time and Attention Fragmentation in Our Digital Lives

My Dad's work with Robert Oppenheimer and Edward Teller