Intel Macs running OS X, Linux, and Windows

This is big, at least to me. I use two laptops and two desktop PCs (and some leased hosted servers) for my business: 2 Macs and 2 dual boot Linux/Windows boxes. I don't like clutter in my home office, and the idea of one high end Intel Mac laptop (with an external monitor for desktop use) that is OS X/Linux/Windows capable sounds great to me.

I absolutely don't mind rebooting since I usually need to use one OS for a while, depending on what I am working on. As I have written before, the secret to no hassle switching computers and operating systems is a CVS server so you can sync up development assets easily on any computer (cvs or svn update is your friend :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ruby Sinatra web apps with background work threads

My Dad's work with Robert Oppenheimer and Edward Teller

Time and Attention Fragmentation in Our Digital Lives