New OpenAI gpt-o1-preview and gpt-o1-mini and one week experience with Replit.com AI Coding Agent

 I have only spent a short while experimenting with the ne gtp-o1 models: so far very impressive for science, math, and instruction following. You need a ChatGPT Plus account to try it, or you can perform rate limited queries for half the monthly cost using Abacus AI

The thing I am most impressed with (this week!) is the Replit.co AI coding agent that after briefly trying it I pre-paid for a one year subscription. I quickly rewrote a complex Clojure web app I wrote 12 years ago in JavaScript making it much less expensive to host CookingSpace.com (new JavaScript version)

I gave a live demo of Replit AI in my weekly AI demo and group chat. Please join: Mark Watson's informal AI presentations and group chats

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ruby Sinatra web apps with background work threads

My Dad's work with Robert Oppenheimer and Edward Teller

Time and Attention Fragmentation in Our Digital Lives