Using Dojo Mobile in Clojure Noir web apps

I made a first cut at wrapping Dojo Mobile for use in Clojure Noir web app projects. If you want to try what I wrote this morning here is the github repo. The code is really crude. For example, I just embedded Javascript to test AJAX right in a Noir Clojure view file and I don't make full use hiccup. If I have time in the future, I would like to support a wide range of Dojo control elements and perhaps even use ClojureScript. Pull requests welcomed :-)

Here is what it looks like on an iOS device:

Controls work and look different on different devices. This is part of the magic that Dojo Mobile does for us. On the Android platform a selection list behaves like an Android selection list:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ruby Sinatra web apps with background work threads

My Dad's work with Robert Oppenheimer and Edward Teller

Time and Attention Fragmentation in Our Digital Lives