sleepybird.us site is online

Yesterday I wrote about two web portals I have been working on in Clojure. One of them is online: our stock photo web site. This is a simple web app written with Clojure and Noir. I use the excellent stripe.com system for accepting orders for JPEGs (and soon hi-def video clips). In my tests it seems easy enough to buy JPEG files: you just check the ones you want, go to the purchase page, and in a few seconds you are downloading a ZIP file with the JPEGs you purchased. A simple little web app but I think that my wife and I will have fun with it: we are avid photographers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ruby Sinatra web apps with background work threads

My Dad's work with Robert Oppenheimer and Edward Teller

Time and Attention Fragmentation in Our Digital Lives