What I have been working on lately

It has been a while since I blogged. Carol and I are leaving soon on a driving trip with our grandkids, daughter and son in law - it was requested that we both leave our laptops at home, a request that we are planning to honor. So, since I will be without a computer for about 10 days, here is a quick catch-up on what I have been doing:

I have been fairly busy lately working for two customers. At a friends company we are writing rich client web applications using SmartGWT and Java EE 6 on the backend. I have also been working for Compass Labs on building a large graph database and also doing some data mining of Freebase data. Google bought Freebase last year and is working on new features and APIs. I am in a private beta for their new Freebase APIs - good stuff!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ruby Sinatra web apps with background work threads

Time and Attention Fragmentation in Our Digital Lives

My Dad's work with Robert Oppenheimer and Edward Teller