Chrome browser betas for OS X and Linux - very fast!

Very nice - even the betas that were just released are very fast. Interesting to see how fast the final releases will be...

I had not tried Chrome before because of WAS (Windows Avoidance Syndrome). I like the minimalist Chrome UI - very nice. When I boot OS X, I also like to use the new Safari 4 beta.

I have been very busy this year - not too much free time to try new things. Now that I am done working on my new book, I hope to have time to experiment with some technologies that I have not tried before like writing a web application that optionally uses Google Gears for local storage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ruby Sinatra web apps with background work threads

Time and Attention Fragmentation in Our Digital Lives

My Dad's work with Robert Oppenheimer and Edward Teller