Glad that Google is supporting the Mac with GMail notifier and Google Earth

I am just about back to using a Mac full-time as my desktop (but with a Linux test server in my office closet and 2 leased Linux hosted servers). Google's Mac support is greatly appreciated.

Speaking of Mac support, I must admit a bit of hipocracy: I complained to Microsoft this week about their live.com portal not working with Safari and then remembered that I don't (yet) support Safari on my KBdocs.com web portal. Note to self... Anyway, I have been getting into spending real test/try-it-out time on all the major new web portals - I like to see where the big players are going, maybe get some ideas, etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ruby Sinatra web apps with background work threads

My Dad's work with Robert Oppenheimer and Edward Teller

Time and Attention Fragmentation in Our Digital Lives