beta version of KBrecipes.com is available

My wife and I have been working on a public service 'healthy recipes' web portal. For the very brave, a beta version is available at:

KBrecipes.com

I just updated my database schema and data to incorporate some of the USDA nutritional database. After the next software update in a few days you will see nutritional data associated with each recipe.

You can use the portal without logging in, but you will be missing a lot of features: you can maintain a private database of food ingredients that you have on hand and optionally only request recipes for which you can make with what you have in your kitchen.

There are few recipes available right now - I am mostly working on the infrastructure before my wife and I start entering more recipe data into the system.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ruby Sinatra web apps with background work threads

Time and Attention Fragmentation in Our Digital Lives

My Dad's work with Robert Oppenheimer and Edward Teller