Second brilliant thing I have seen today: Rich Hickey's Lisplets

I saw a reference to Rich Hickley's Lisplets package on Bill Clementson's blog this morning. On several occasions I have hacked around mixing Java and Common Lisp code using both REST (sending a HTML GET request and returning an XML payload) and Sven Van Caekenberghe's very nice XML-RPC implementation for Common Lisp.

However, Lisplets fit in better for my needs: I just about always write web applications in Java but I have a lot of code written in Common Lisp that I would like to use occasionally. (I hate to admit it, but often, since I code quickly, I will just recode in Java once I have figured out how to solve a problem.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ruby Sinatra web apps with background work threads

Time and Attention Fragmentation in Our Digital Lives

My Dad's work with Robert Oppenheimer and Edward Teller