UPI: Amnesty International Report: really sad

I love my country, and reading UPI's take on the just released Amnesty International report really makes me sad.

The report blasts both the Bush administration and international terrorist groups.

I voted for Bush (but I will not make that mistake again!) and unfortunately I must agree with this United Press International viewpoint/editorial.

Really a sad day (I should have stuck with happily working on my Java project and skipped reading the news today).

I am at heart an optimist. Although I believe that the Bush administration has hurt our country a great deal, I still hope that as a country we can pull together, un-elect the worst president ever in the U.S. and once again act responsibly in the international community.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ruby Sinatra web apps with background work threads

My Dad's work with Robert Oppenheimer and Edward Teller

Time and Attention Fragmentation in Our Digital Lives