Memorial Day fun

While Memorial Day is a day of acknowledgement of sacrifices and a day of appreciation for current members of our armed services, Memorial Day is also a day to celebrate our country and to take a well deserved day off of work.

My wife and I just saw an early matinee: "The Day After Tomorrow". My wife is a big fan of Whitley Strieber who, with Art Bell, co-wrote the book that the movie was based on.

The weather is fine today in the mountains where we live in Northern Arizona and we will most likely put our baby parrot in his travel cage and everyone will enjoy a day outside on our deck. (Our parrot Brady just flew into my office and landed on me, BTW). We already took our dog for a hike early this morning, so he will be happy laying around begging for treats.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ruby Sinatra web apps with background work threads

My Dad's work with Robert Oppenheimer and Edward Teller

Time and Attention Fragmentation in Our Digital Lives